What is the Crown Chakra
The Crown chakra is located at the top of the head. It is known as the seventh chakra and is associated with consciousness. When this chakra is open, the individual will feel more connected to higher states of consciousness. This can lead to a sense of presence or bliss & a oneness with the universe.
when the crown chakra is blocked
If this Chakra is blocked or underactive, then this can lead to the following imbalance symptoms:
- Lack of inspiration
- Brain fog
- Poor Coordination
- Lack of Connections
- Being materialistic is one of the traits of anyone who has an unbalanced or blocked Crown chakra. A person in this situation will feel disconnected from the spiritual world and will be more concerned with material things. They will be obsessed with the latest gadgets or fashion. They will always look to see what others have and will try their best to match or better them.
- When this Chakra is blocked, the individual will feel detached from everyone and everything around them. They won’t feel like they are connected to anything spiritual & will sometimes be quite vocal in their opposition to all things spiritual.
- Lack of Inspiration
- The individual will not feel inspired when most of us would. They will feel so detached from the situation, their mind will be on other things and so won’t be inspired to move forward. This can block a person from progressing in life.
- When this chakra is blocked or out of balance, then this can manifest itself as greed. The individual will never have enough money or possessions and will always be looking for any angle to acquire more possessions. The old saying ‘Much Wants More‘ would be a very apt description of this individual’s mindset.
- Brain Fog
- As this individual is so detached then this can manifest itself as brain fog. This can lead to confusion or indecisiveness in relatively normal situations. If this chakra is only unbalanced & not blocked, then brain fog would not be something to worry about.
- An individual with this chakra out of balance can often self isolate. They will feel unmotivated to do the important things and will sometimes tend to keep to themselves.
- Poor Coordination
- The individual will sometimes lack coordination. This could manifest itself in many ways but sometimes they are referred to as butterfingers as they will keep dropping things or will have problems operating machinery.
- When this chakra is blocked or only partially opened, the individual can sometimes feel tired for no reason. They get enough sleep but will still feel exhausted throughout the day.
- Lack of Connections
- If this chakra is unbalanced, then this can lead to the individual feeling lonely no matter if they are surrounded by other people. As stated above, they can also self-isolate which will compound the problem even further.
crown chakra frequency music
The Crown Chakra Healing Frequency is 963 Hz: If an individual listens to healing music on this frequency then this can lead to a brighter outlook on life. A feeling of being connected to a higher power can also be achieved once his chakra is aligned with the other chakras.
This 963 Hz healing frequency can also enable the individual to have better intuition & be more decisive in all areas of their life.
The 963 Hz frequency can also stop the individual from feeling like they are a victim all the time & this can manifest itself in one taking charge of their life. They will also feel more present in the moment & more connected with the universe.
how to activate the crown chakra
It’s best to start unblocking the other main 6 chakras before you attempt to unblock this one. The reason for this is that the other six chakras supply some energy to this chakra. So start at the root chakra and work your way up to the crown. You can start on healing each chakra in turn by using their healing frequency tones and by using their respective affirmations in tandem. This will start the activation process & you should start to see results relatively quickly. We have created a list of affirmations for the 7th chakra below which can be repeated daily for maximum benefit.
crown chakra affirmations
- I feel connected
- I have great intuition
- I am at peace
- My path is clear
- I am proactive
- I always know what to do
- I am enthusiastic about life
- I am light
- I have no need for material things
- I fully engage with others
- I Inspire others
- I have enough
- I am active in life
- I have a clear mind
- I know what I want
- I have lots of energy
- I am surrounded by many like minded people
- I love my life
- I always feel connected
- I am a spiritual person
- I live in the here & now
- I am always moving forward
- I trust my instincts
- I feel enlightened
- I am clam & clear minded
- I love going out and interacting with others
- Others notice a change in me
- I am selfless
- I feel at one with the universe
This post may contain affiliate links, meaning if you make a purchase, I may earn a small commission, at no cost to you. Please read the disclosure for more information.